Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF



I finally had the ability to go to work today and it felt so nice to get off my couch and outside..even though it felt like 120 degrees today!

I was really hoping that I would be feeling up to par by today because tonight a group of us planned to go to a Corey Smith concert in Savannah! I am so excited to get out after being what felt like confinement all week :)

But I have been to probably 3 Corey Smith concerts and I absolutely love his music. He is from the South and sings country/blues. Because Corey Smith went to UGA, he sings a lot about USC, Clemson, Charleston & that makes his music so great because all of us have been to those places and can relate! So it's just a really fun, laid back concert!

*
 
On another note, for those who have followed me before I took about a month break, I said I was going to do a DIY fabric headboard...well I am making myself do it this weekend because it is 2 weeks till I move in and I have not even started it. So look forward to my DIY post on Sunday or Monday!! I really hope it turns out because if not...I will be headboard-less :(

Does anyone else have any exciting plans?!?

Xoxo
M  

No comments: