Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Trend: Elbow Patch

It is officially fall in my little world.  Starting September 1st is officially when I think fall should begin. Starbucks has their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, stores start to carry fall merchandise, and I start burning pumpkin spice candles. 

With all this comes all my fall clothes..however it's hard to even consider jeans, scarves and boots when it's been 90 plus degrees. (plus FINALLY my Lilly came in from when they had that major sale so I at least have to wear everything once before putting it up till spring) But one can dream until the weather cooperates.

One thing I am obsessed with is elbow patches.



 via

Here are some that I found and absolutely adore!
The Elbow Patch




 What fall trends are you dying to try?!

Xoxo
M

2 comments:

Brandi @ All Sass and Shag said...

I want to make one of those shirts! They look so easy on Pinterest!

Unknown said...

Oh I love love these! I will be finding one to add to my winter clothes!