Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday! Also Great News!!

Hello and Happy Friday!!



I am so excited this morning because for those who are new followers and/or don't know, I am a Stella & Dot Stylist! I started back in March, and it was by far the best thing I have ever done. And what's funny is I signed up because I kept seeing their jewelry "blogosphere" and I went online to buy a few pieces that I HAD to have since I felt like everyone in the world had them... but I had no I idea you could sell it and make it a business! I signed up without thinking twice and I am so shocked at how easy and fun it is to make money!

(I already sound like a car salesman and I am so sorry if I do, I just love Stella & Dot so much I want to spread the word about it and I apologize if I sound pushy!!)
 
Anyways, I wish someone would have told me about this earlier because it is so great. So that is what I am doing today! 

 Every month they offer specials and June is by far the best yet!

For the hostess:
If you host a party you are able to receive an extra $50 in free jewelry!! With half the line being under $50, that's easily one or two pieces of jewelry for free!


For new Stylist:
If you sign up to become a new Stella and Dot hostess there are so many perks and bonuses!! For every 2 Jumpstart Eligible* Trunk Shows in June, receive $150 in Product Credits (hello, free jewelry!!). Also earn an unlimited amount of Product Credits!  For every new Stylist you sponsor in June who goes on to earn a Book/Sell Award, earn $300 in Product Credits. One bonus per new Stylist, unlimited number of Stylists. 

It’s $199 to sign up, and you’ll receive $350 in free jewelry to get your display started, plus free marketing materials and training. You can purchase additional styles at 50% off – most new Stylists invest another $400 to $500, but you really don't have to. Here’s the best part – you’ll earn your investment back after about two Trunk Shows, and become profitable right away! It's so great!! 


*Eligible Trunk Show is trunk show with 4 unique orders that total a minimum of $300

Please see my site here if you have any questions

Also please email at makenziebrais@hotmail.com if you are interested in signing up are want to host a online trunk show to earn free jewelry! 

I promise I am not getting any incentives or anything by posting this, I just wanted everyone to know about it since it has been so great for me!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Xoxo
M




4 comments:

BrookeOdom // B.Wanders said...

I love stella & dot!! That's so great you're a stylist. I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)
xo Brooke

SK said...

I love your blog! Would love it if you would check out mine, and follow :)

http://sincerelysk.blogspot.com/
SK

Fash Boulevard said...

everything looks amazing. I seriously need to look into this. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I love Stella & Dot! Congrats on becoming a stylist!

elizabethobsessed.blogspot.com