Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

 It takes everything I have to type this because my arms are SO sore because I motivated myself to go to a cardio class and body blitz class last night...I am paying for it today to say the least.

Lately I haven't been taking many pictures with my phone but here are a few that I took over the holiday weekend.

Because of this

The weather wasn't the best for going to the beach, but I did manage to squeeze some sunshine in!



Then the rest of my pictures are of food...
(that's why I went to the cardio class last night!!!)

Fish & shrimp taco's for Nippys 
 



Oh and I found the best kept secret of all times! We ate lunch at Atlanta Bread Co. over the weekend and I was so obsessed with the bread my sandwich came with. I kept saying I wish we could  buy this buy the loaf. Well a lady who works there over heard me ranting and raving about how good it was she said we sell it by the loaf if you are interested!


The best part..it was less than $4.00! It cost just as much as a regular loaf of wheat bread from the store...unfortunately the ATL Bread Co. is an hour away but if I am ever over there again I will be picking up another loaf!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Xoxo
M

1 comment:

Lauren said...

my family and i became OBSESSED with the ATL Bread Company years ago when we ate at in on vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. Yum!