Friday, August 17, 2012

Outfits for the First Week of Class

It's hard to believe that this is the last weekend before classes start after such a great summer! This year my roommate Lanie and I have decided on Sunday's we are planning are outfits for the week so there is no lazy sweat pant and T-shirt day. This will be hard on Wednesday's because the only class I have is power yoga and I don't see the need for a cute outfit just to change into yoga clothes..so I have one lazy day a week I suppose.

Here are some outfit inspirations I put together that would be so simple but yet so put together for your first week back.


First Week of Class

First Week of Class by makenzieb featuring leather flats

There are many different ways to style each outfit, so here are a few ways I styled them:



Outfit #1:
Scalloped shorts with a simple white blouse with an embellished neckline



First Week of Class 2

First Week of Class 2 by makenzieb featuring gorjana jewelry


Outfit #2: Simple shift dress




First Week of Class 3

First Week of Class 3 by makenzieb featuring rhinestone jewelry


Outfit #3: Skirt and blouse

First Week of Class 4

First Week of Class 4 by makenzieb featuring metal jewelry


Outfit #4: Polka Dot dress

First Week of Class 5

First Week of Class 5 by makenzieb featuring chanel necklace


Oufit #5: Casual stripped cotton dress

First Week of Class 6


Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

Xoxo
M

4 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

I'm in absolute LOVE with those scalloped shorts! And you have great style, girl. Love it all! :)

Truthfully Yours, Dahlia said...

I love all of these outfits! So cute and classy! I thought that I was the only one who planned out their outfits, glad to see i'm not alone :)

Annemarie said...

Super cute looks! Love them all.

PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog! So happy you did0 loving yours! xo

Anonymous said...

the third outfit is lovely :)

http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/