Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Catch Up Post

Remember me?   I maybe have posted 2 times in the last month...worst blogger EVERRR (and I apologize a million times)

This semester has been killer, but guess what?!? My advisor put me in an upper level class without taking the prerequisite come to find out..so I had to drop it last week and now I am actually under full-time credit wise...so now I have so much free time on my hands! I actually went and applied at a few places because I'm sadly bored now with all this extra time, so why not spend it making money?!?

*

 I am also looking at doing an internship this summer in Charleston. I have been doing some research about the steps I need to take and where I would like to do one. I was wondering if any of y'all have ever done one and have any tips, advice, etc please let me know!
I would ideally love to have one at MUSC or CharlestonMag (CharlestonMag would be an absolute dream job!!) My major is finance and minor in marketing but I would really like to work somewhere that involves event planning and finance. So we will see how that goes!

Thursday starts fall break for me and I am so excited! My roommate and I have all sorts of fall events planned such as apple picking, hiking, going to a pumpkin patch & carving a pumpkin, and walking around on campus with our PSL looking at all the wonderful foliage, etc. I absolutely cannot wait!

Here's what it will look like





 I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! 

Xoxo
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fall break plans sound great!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Your photos speak fall. I love it.

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com