Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Friends & Family

Yes, I am aware that EVERYONE has already posted about Shop Bop's friend and family sale...but I figured I would too just for the heck of it and I honestly don't have time to conjure up a blog post idea 

In case you haven't heard use code: WEAREFAMILY for 20% off at checkout!
If you are ordering, hurry because today is the last day!

Here are a few of my picks that I am lusting over that I normally wouldn't get, but throw in 20% off and it becomes a possibility!

F&F



KORS Michael Kors knee high leather boots / 3.1 Phillip Lim leather shoulder bag / Clare Vivier clutch purse / Ring / Tory Burch / Juicy Couture

10 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Loveee these items!! I want them all.. but especially those boots!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Love the boots and the clutch!!

P.S. I'm hosting a monogrammed ring giveaway, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this! if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

The Sweetest Thing said...

Oh yikes... that bracelet and those boots are must haves!

ROXTHEFOX said...

Love that clutch!! Great blog, want to follow each other?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Natalia/Shandrese said...

great selections! I definitely took advantage of this sale!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

ROXTHEFOX said...

Love the ring! following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, hope I get a follow back :)

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

daggistr said...

Great selection ! love this leopard clutch <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

Unknown said...

Loove the clutch!!!

PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

AleksandraNajda.com said...

I love it all :D
Enter my vivilli GIVEAWAY ♥