Thursday, October 25, 2012

FREE BUTTON/BLOG SWAP!

Today I have a little treat, so to speak!

I got this idea from Lindsay at Every Day Life (you should check out her blog it's super cute!)

Exciting News, I'm offering an opportunity to promote your blog on So Simply Chic for FREE in November!  If you are like me, you are always looking for ways to get your blog out into the blogger world more and I can help you with that by offering to sponsor your blog on my blog for FREE!

I will keep your button on my side bar for the entire month as well as do a spotlight post.  All that I ask in return is a button swap... my button on your blog and a shout-out (mention) in a blog post  of your choosing directly linking to my site in November or a spotlight post about my blog!

Who might sponsor my blog? You! Bloggers, fashion and beauty stylists. Let me help you expand and grow your customer and readership base!

Just head up to the top to 'sponsor' and get started :)

Here is my button below! Feel free to grab!


Grab button for So Simply Chic

*All blog button swaps subject to blog approval. I reserve the right to remove your sponsorship if I determine that your blog content is unacceptable to me or if you do not fufil your agreement to display my button, and include sosimplychic.blogspot.com in one post. 

Any questions at all feel free to email me at sosimplychic@hotmail.com

Xoxo



PS Head on over to Style Me Swanky   and check out her amazing Graphic Image giveaway! 
 

2 comments:

plumbing supplies said...

This is somehow an interesting treat. I guess I should say an early treat for Halloween.

Cathy said...

Interested! Sent you an email :)

Cathy
http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com