Friday, December 9, 2011

Hectic Week at a glance

Finally the weekend, thank goodness. This week has been a crazy one.
Since exams are over I have been working from 8:30 till 5 everday. Usually most people would complain about working but I love my job at a doctors office. 
What I hate is my gym schedule is out of whack and my routine is off.

sighh..

My boyfriend, Michael (a post soon to come about us next week!!) is truck has been in the shop all week and he had to sell his duck boat which was his baby, very sad.

Then his father went into the ER today for chest pains and they found out he had another mild heart attack and was transferred to Charleston.

His procedure is in the morning so please pray for him.
Xoxo-M

1 comment:

Roots Out West said...

Looking forward to a post on you and the bf. Will keep his daddy in prayers.