Monday, December 12, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

I do have to apologize since my blog posts are getting fewer and far in between. 

This weekend has been pretty crazy with Michael's dad in the hospital. They found out that he had a mild heart attack (his second one) but he is coming home today or tomorrow. He had a quadruple bypass a few years ago and there is talk about doing a second one in the future if his arteries don't unclog on their own with exercise.

Please keep him in your prayers.

Also today I am leaving for Georgia for three days. My cousin is graduating from the National Guard so mom and I are going up to meet with all my family who I haven't seen in years!! So exciting.


So I will be missing for a few more days

Changing gears, last night Michael and I decided to make cookies. 
Here is the aftermath:




Michael's are those cookies with the red and pink. Aren't they just wonderful?!
haha

Even though they look horrible they sure were delicious!! I ate more than my weight in cookies

Happy monday!

Xoxo-M

No comments: