Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Christmas..

Hello lovelies! 

I think I have increased an entire pant size this holiday. I ate more cookies, dips and holiday treats than I should of..but it was worth every bite! I just got back today from spending two days in Columbia where we visited Michael's family. We had so much fun playing board games (Logo is the best game ever and highly recommend it) and hanging around the fire catching up on the latest and greatest.

Now that Christmas is over I don't feel guilty for making a few purchases for myself! I got mirror for Christmas (pictures to come soon in an OOTD hopefully!!!) and now I am in the mood to buy a few pieces for the bedroom to help spruce it up a bit. Here are a few things I have my eye on!

Urban Outfitters Fairest of them all vanity table

and



Also here is an outfit I got inspiration from when I saw these Steve Madden pumps that are to die for.
 
Lace dress




                                   Lace dress by makenzieb featuring      high heel sandals










No comments: