Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Think I was missing again?

I hate that I have not been consistent with posting lately but December has been one crazy month. Now that it's a new year I feel like it's a fresh start after the holiday's and all the craziness that comes with it.
One reason why I haven't been posting is that every year at this time my parents, Michael's parents, and mutual family friends all go to Hunting Island State Park and go camping for the new year! And let me just say, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. Luckily it was in the upper 60's and lower 70's throughout the day and pleasantly chilly in the evenings which made perfect for a fire. Between corn hole competitions, playing phase 10, and Just Dance on the wii..there was some relaxation and down time.
Here are a few pictures I snapped.



So 









Also I bought this gem that I have had my eye on for too long!


You probably can't tell because the picture is absolutely horrible but it's a gold Michael Kors watch!! Me and my best friend Lanie now have matching ones and we felt the need to snap a picture in the middle of the store for whatever reason!

Also while I have been MIA my time was filled with Starbucks, shopping, magazines and frozen yogurt..my #2 love, Michael being #1 of course :)




 How was everyone's NYE? Mine was spent was great friends and it was so nice to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in forever!







 Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

I still haven't came up with a New Years Resolution yet, which is horrible. But I feel like every year by March the resolution went out the window. So I am considering not making one this year buttttt I am not sure yet.

Do you have one?

Xoxo-M



No comments: