Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Countdown to Spring Break

My spring break is less than two weeks away!! I have absolutely no plans thus far which is great because I have been so busy lately. Relaxation is just what I need :)

I live in South Carolina on the coast, so yes we have had much a mild winter so far! But it definitely needs to get in the upper 70's or 80's for this girl to get in a bathing suit. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold

So let's say it will warm up, here is my Spring Break 2012 inspiration/polyvore:

Spring Break
I am so in love with the dark blue lace bathing suit, it's so darling.

So do you have any SB plans?
 
 

6 comments:

Its Official said...

Great picks--love that necklace! I'm going to Orlando!

ali v. said...

Hi Makenzie! I am in desperate need of that blue bikini--so so fun! Just wanted you to know that I added this post to my Friday's Fancies link-up because it's perfect for today's theme :) be sure to stop by! xoxo {av}

Holly said...

Love he blue binikis!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Ho! Found you through Long Distance Loving's Friday's Fancies and so glad we did. Love your Spring outfit! In fact, we picked the same necklace! We are #83 in Friday's Fancies and would just love it if you stopped by our blog. Hope you have a great weekend!! We are happily following you via GFC!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Oh good lord...I meant HI!! :-)

Jayme

Nicole Rene said...

Omg that necklace is freaking gorgeous!!!! I want it!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Nicole Rene
http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com