Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Loving Lace & Mint

How's everyone's week so far? Mine is crazy per it's usual..hence why it's before 6:30 am and I am typing this while eating my Kashi cereal because it's the only free time I have.

I got my inspiration for this post from Pintrest.

I keep seeing lace everywhere and I can't help but fall in love. It's so elegant and classy.






Lace can be added to almost every outfit because it's so versatile! Love it! 

Also I love mint! This color is so fresh and clean and just screams spring. Speaking of spring, I walked out to my car from class yesterday and I had pollen on my car!!! :D 
Spring is right around the corner!




Xoxo-M

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am itching to use the new Essie polish in that color. I have seen it and think I might try it on my tootsies!