Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Light Bulb Moment

I had such a light bulb moment today!

Many of you probably already thought of this but it just clicked for me today.

Everyday I work out with my iPhone and I have one of those things that hold it on my arm so I don't have to use my hands but it is too big and slides right down my arm no matter how tight I strap that bad boy on. So annoying. Now when I am running, I have to hold it in my hand and hold a water bottle in the other...it's close to a circus act let me tell you.  

What's so gross is that my hands sweat perspire and gets my phone all nasty.

Also, now that it is warming up when I talk on the phone long enough, my makeup rubs/runs off on the screen protector and gets all nasty. 

Ew. 

While running today I remembered watching something on Dr. Oz probably over a year ago about how gross and how many germs are actually on phones.

Here is one statistic that I remembered clearly:
Cell phones have 18 times more bacteria then a toilet handle.

Yeah..that's nasty.

Worst part is it is against your face..

So I thought I need to clean my phone every time I am done working out but what to use?!?

Then I had an idea to use the makeup remover towelettes I bought a few months back! 


I keep them in my gym bag and it is so perfect! I clean my face and iPhone after each workout!

I am not sure if it is actually antibacterial but it makes me feel better anyways. Dr. Oz would probably say that I am just spreading the germs around and not cleaning them off..but hey it's better than not using anything at all!

(I did use Lysol wipes once but I think I thought they were too strong and was going to eat away at my screen protector and my case)

***

Well that was my most random post yet but it was on my mind and that's what this thing is..a mind dump!
 Xoxo
M

No comments: