Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday and college football

Is anyone else still trying to catch up on sleep from Black Friday?!?

I am. I left my house at 7:30 to meet up with three of my friends where we stood in the Old Navy line at 9:30 till they opened at midnight. We were determined to get this Kodak waterproof camera:

We were the 5th person in line so we definitely had no worries about not getting one!

But we shopped till we dropped till 6 in the morning. I did end up with a few things for me as well as a few items for my family for Christmas. (I had to keep reminding myself to buy for others, not me)

But I didn't score on any big ticket items like my parents. They had no intentions of waking up early so yesterday afternoon at like 2 they went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 of those TV's people were in line a day before to get. I guess they were a really good deal, but it's funny that they didn't wake up early or wait in lines for hours and got the same thing that all those crazies wanted and fought over.
ha

Tonight is a big riveraly college football game.
If anyone is from South Carolina or around here knows exactly what I am talking about





Its the Clemson vs South Carolina football game!

So excited!

Anywho, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

Did anyone get and great deals?!

Xoxo-M

1 comment:

ashlee said...

I stood in line too at Old Navy & scored the camera! I was super excited! I'm glad I wasn't the only one in line for 3 hours(:

ps love the blog!