Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello lovlies!

Ahh first post, so exciting! 
My blog So Simply Chic is going to be just a mix of a little bit of everything! From my current style wants/needs, to health and fitness, and everything in between. I wasn't sure of a name for the blog, I am absolutely horrible when it comes to that kind of stuff, so it may change eventually if my little mind can come up with something more clever.

First I thought I would share a bit about myself. My name is Makenzie and in my second year of college and loving every second of it.
I have a boyfriend who I love to death and have been together since middle school practically.



Were so goofy, but I wouldn't trade him for the world.
I went to College of Charleston last year and met some of my best friends and had a great time, but knew that CofC wasn't for me.
soooo...
I transferred back home to finish some gen. ed. classes (where I am now) and to figure out where I want to go and what I want to do in life. I do have to say I have came to a conclusion...



Clemson!
(cross my fingers I get accepted)
Anywho, I am sure if you follow you'll find out more!

 I hope I can keep up with this blog and I am excited to share my thoughts

Xo-M



No comments: