Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The DO's and DONT's of 2011 Fall Fashion Trends

I should be studying for yet another Accounting test I have today..as per my usual, I am blogging instead.

Here are a few tips I picked up from Glamour and Instyle:

DON’T shy away from bold patterns. (Granny Plaids are great!)


DO  add a touch of lace.

 

DO try bright pants.



DO take a fresh approach to layering.

 

DON’T be ditsy with your dots.


 

DO put your outerwear first.



 

DON’T follow the rules about wearing white (or not wearing white) after Labor Day.

 

DO try something shiny.

DO add mustard hues,rust colored coats, and emerald accents.





Xoxo-M


2 comments:

Yelena Starikova said...

Great Tips!!! I'm totally loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
GlamThings

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love your list!!