Monday, April 2, 2012

Florida via iPhone

 Hello darlings! 

Who knew relaxing could be so exhausting? Maybe it was the car ride home or the fact I got so sunburned? I don't know but I am not complaining because this weekend was so fun and I enjoyed spending quality time with my family!

Here's just a few pictures I snapped with iPhone:











Side note:
Does anyone else only use Instagram only to edit pictures?! That's the only reason I have it. If you were to follow me you would see the most uninteresting and boring pictures because I only use it to edit before I upload pictures onto my blog.

Usually I would say follow me by clicking "here" but really...you wouldn't want to. I am a boring instagramer.


I am going to keep this short and sweet today, I have unpacking to do and just need to get settled in! (We literally just walked in the door and I grabbed my mac and sat on the couch..so much for helping unload!!!!)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Xoxo
M

5 comments:

Ana said...

ohh lucky you, enjoy the sun with your family!
nice week dear
***

Melissa said...

looks like a great time!!

CapeCodCollegiate said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog, and I'm EXTRA glad that you commented on the fact that you only use Instagram to edit your photos hahaha I'm the exact same way! And the other day a friend of mine confronted me about my boring pictures... #sorryimnotsorry? haha

Looks like you had fun in Florida as well! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren said...

looks like so much fun!!

...and I cannot wait to get an iphone so that I can get instagram!

Jordan said...

Loved that outfit!