Friday, April 27, 2012

Pastel Delights


 Hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy the weekend! My first and only final is on Monday and then it is officially summertime for this gal!

I think I did a post about pastels a few weeks back..but I just can't get over them!
pastel delights

One shoulder cocktail dress
$396 - aliceandolivia.com

Top
newlook.com

Current/Elliott orange skinny jeans
£175 - donnaida.com

Blue shoes
$105 - jildorshoes.com

Chloé leather handbag
£665 - harrods.com

ASOS jelly watch
$33 - asos.com

Irene Neuwirth rose gold bangle
$15,300 - barneys.com

ASOS skinny belt
$11 - asos.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - zappos.com

Gold necklace
chictopia.com




 So obsessed!!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

There is some exciting plans in the near future for me...stay tuned to find out if just maybe everything will fall into place this weekend and I'll be able to tell you my wonderful news!!

Xoxo
M





1 comment:

Lauren said...

i'll take one of each. 2 of the necklaces.

...great style!