Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh school...


I swear I am not neglecting my blog and all my followers on purpose! I am swamped but I have only three weeks of school left thank goodness and I will then resume my normal posting

I hope I can return before the weekend (which I am crossing my fingers I will find a spare moment to blog a little). If not, I'll have a lot to catch everyone up on! This weekend is my boyfriends-brother's wedding and I am one of the bridesmaids so I am excited for all the festivities to begin..Lord knows I need a relaxing weekend after these past two weeks!


Xoxo
M

P.S. To those who have tagged me in posts, commented, and newly followed I promise I haven't forgot about you! I will say though to everyone who has commented thank you so much and I love reading what everyone has to say, it just makes my day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

hope things slow down for you soon!!

Madilene Lake said...

Completely understand! School and everything is crazy right now. We only have 3 weeks left too!! Good luck with everything : )