Thursday, April 5, 2012

What a week

Oh my goodness, where has this week went? 
For the last two weeks, I have been putting school on the back burner and now I am paying for it and will continue to pay for it for the next two weeks.

I knew I had two major projects, power-point presentations and 5 page papers due that are all major grades but refused to get a head start on it (bad idea!!) 

So that's what I will be doing for two weeks and I will apologize in advance for my lack of blogging! 

This is how I feel:




Completely exhausted.

I do not have to go to school nor work tomorrow so look forward to a more structured and meaningful post. My brain can not handle thinking anymore this evening.

Tonight while I am sleeping I will dump by brain of everything I did today and wake up hopefully feeling refreshed and accomplished from everything I did today

So until then, good night TGIalmostF

Xoxo
M

No comments: