Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Rambling's

Hello lovelies!

This is such an exciting week because it's the last few days I will spend in my teenage years! My 20th birthday is on Wednesday and it cannot come any faster :)

This weekend I plan on going up to Clemson to celebrate with a few of my closest friends that go to school there and I am dying for Friday to roll around.

But today's post is going to be a tad random since I have paper's to write, power points to design and problems to solve (boo)

On first note I am shocked..well sort of..that Kristen Cavallari announced she is prego! I mean I feel that everyone these day's are just popping babies out like it's no big deal. But I hope this will calm down her wild party days and she can settle down a tad.


I bet there will be a wedding before too long :)

*

Also I love putting prints together that don't necesarily match but yet still go together, mix matching different materials and wearing bold patterns. I got a little Pintrest happy last night and added about 100+ pins for inspiration. Now I want to go on a major shopping spree and update my wardrobe because I found the cutest things and feel like I have to have them!

Here are a few pins I found via Pintrest















Hope everyone had a wonderful start to a new week!
Xoxo-M






No comments: